NETGEAR AC750 WiFi Range Extender Reset
The design of Netgear AC750 Extender is a compact, discreet, and wall plug-in WiFi booster that is easily blending into the user’s home décor. Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender increases the internet range as well as decreases the amount of interference and freezes or hiccups with your internet connection. Even, it eliminates the dead zones into your workplace or home.
The access point mode of Netgear AC750 creates a WiFi hotspot with the help of a wired Ethernet connection. After the successful configuration of the AC750 Extender, you can connect your iPads, computers, game consoles, Smart TVs, and many more anywhere in your house. This range extender works with any WiFi router, supports most new devices, and comes with an external antenna that gives optimal performance to the connected devices. You can simply install Netgear AC750 Extender Setup, just plug it into the wall and stay connected.
Features of Netgear AC750 Range Extender
- Compatible with new 802.11 ac and b/g/n WiFi devices
- Delivers AC Dual-band WiFi up to 750 Mbps Internet Speed
- Works with any standard WiFi router
- Convenient wall-plug design
- This WiFi extender is mainly suitable for mobile devices
- External antennas for better performance
- Ideal for gaming and HD video streaming
How to Configure Netgear AC750 Extender Setup through the WPS Technology
- Put the AC750 Range Extender and the WiFi router in the same place.
- Then supply the live internet connection to the main router and also verify that the main router supports WPS or not.
- Now, connect your range extender to the switchboard and wait until the LED turns into Solid Green. If it doesn’t happen, then press the On/Off button that is situated on the side panel of the extender.
- Next, press and hold the WPS button on the extender for a few seconds and the WPS LED starts to blink.
- Less than 2 minutes press the WPS button on the access point or the wireless router. When the WPS LED light is turned on the router, the range extender will take two minutes to get connected to the existing wireless network.
- If you want to check your Netgear AC750 Extender is connected to the main network, then check the WPS LED lights turns into the solid green on the router and the extender.
- If your WiFi router supports 5 GHz, repeat all the above-mentioned steps to connect the WiFi extender to the 5 GHz band.
- After that, place your extender between the wireless devices and the router as per the suitable location where you can easily get good WiFi signals.
- Next, connect the WiFi-enabled devices to the new Network Name (SSID) of the extender. It means that the new wireless network name of the extender will change to the (HOME–NETWORK-NAME_EXT) at the end.
- Use the WiFi password to connect your devices to the extender network that remains the same as the main router password.
Update the Firmware of Netgear AC750 Range Extender Setup
- If the Netgear AC750 Extender acts as weird or is not providing the required internet speed after setting up, then check the latest version of it and update the Netgear Ex3700 AC750 Range Extender Firmware. Let’s discuss how to update the firmware of Netgear AC750 that follows as:
- Connect your Netgear AC750 into the power outlet
- Load up a relevant internet browser on your system.
- Enter the mywifiext.net address in the address bar field of the browser.
- This link will display the Netgear AC750 login page. Complete the login process and hit the “Login”.
- Next, click on the “Menu” icon and select the “Firmware Update” option.
- If there is a new latest version available, then follow the guidelines and update Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender’s
How to Reset the Netgear AC750 Extender
The users want to reset their wireless extender to its factory settings for many reasons. Sometimes, the users might have forgotten the passwords of the extender or just trying to resolve a bug. In these cases, the users can easily reset the Netgear AC750 Range Extender to its factory settings by pressing the “Reset” Button that presents below the WPS button on the extender’s side panel.
Just press the “Reset” button for 5 seconds and leave it for 30 seconds. When 30 seconds complete, the users can treat their range extenders as good as new and can start the setup process again. Furthermore, the users can also reset the Netgear AC750 WiFi Extender with the help of the offline setup link (mywifiext.net) after connecting it to the computer system or laptop.
Login to Access AC750 Extender’s Settings
When the users have been successfully installed the AC750 Extender, then they can easily log in to the range extender to view or modify the settings of the WiFi extender.
- Open the WiFi network manager on a WiFi device or PC Windows and then find the WiFi network and connect to this new extended network.
- After the connection is established to the device, the Device Link LED lights up.
- Launch the web browser and type mywifiext.net in the browser’s address field.
- A login page will show on the screen. Here, enter your email id address and password and click on the “Log In” button.
- The “Status Screen” displays and makes any required changes.
- Next, click on the “Apply” button to save the settings.