Terms and Conditions
- The Terms & Conditions of this product are between Netgear International Limited or Netgear, Inc. and “User” or “You”.
- All the Terms & Conditions apply to all users, visitors, and others who use or access the Services of this product.
- Please read carefully terms and conditions while setting up Netgear WiFi Range Extender
- When you set up the Netgear WiFi Extender Product at your place, then you will have to read the agreement and agree to its terms and conditions.
- But if you don’t agree to the terms & conditions of the product’s agreement bond. Then you can return this product within 30 days from the date of the original purchase. But the product should be in the good condition. Our firm refunds your money within 3 to 5 working days.
- If our users breach the “Terms”, then we may suspend or terminate our product’s services immediately without liability or prior notice.
- When you create a Netgear Account with us, then you must provide us accurate, relevant, current, and complete information at all times. If you don’t do so, then we may immediate termination of your Netgear Account on our Service.
- Also, the users are responsible for protecting the passwords that they use to access the Service and for any actions or activities under the password. But if any unauthorized person access to your account, then you must tell us immediately regarding it. We will take the necessary actions for it.
- According to the laws of the United States, all the Terms & Conditions shall be governed and written without any conflict of law provisions.
If the users have any queries about Terms & Conditions, then please call us or chat with us.