Are you in dire need of installing a reliable and efficient Wi-Fi range extender at your home? Well, congratulations, you have stumbled upon the right post. This is to inform you that Netgear is the most reliable brand in today’s market, giving you internet access throughout your home. However, for starting with streaming, surfing, and downloading using the extender, you first need to configure it in a proper manner. In this blog, we have covered everything about how to program Netgear Wi-Fi extender to start using it. Let’s make things happen.
Here’s How to Program Netgear Wi-Fi Extender
No matter which model of Netgear extender you have invested in, the process of making Netgear Wi-Fi extender setup will remain the same for all. So, have a roundup of steps listed below and learn how to program Netgear Wi-Fi extender:
- After you have finished unpacking your device, position it near your host router.
- You need to ensure that the distance between both devices should not be too close; else there could be signal conflict.
- Turn on your extender by plugging its power cord into a wall socket.
- Soon the power LED on your extender will turn green.
- Now, it is time to establish a connection between the router and the extender. For this, you either make use of an Ethernet cable or rely on wireless connection.
Conclusion: That’s it! Here ends our step-by-step guide on how to program Netgear Wi-Fi extender. Now you are free to change the location of your device as per your Wi-Fi needs.