The AC1750 WiFi Mesh Extender lets you create a whole-home WiFi Mesh with your existing router. Boost Wi-Fi signals and speeds in your home with the Netgear AC1750 Wi-Fi Mesh Extender. Compatible with any regular Wi-Fi router, this extender helps you smoothly stream HD videos and play online games without interruptions. It also supports Smart Roaming, allowing your devices to stay connected even as you move throughout your place.
Connect the extender to your WiFi network using WPS
WiFi protected setup (WPS) lets you join a secure WiFi network without selecting the network name and entering the password.
- Press the WPS button on the extender until the WPS LED blinks green.
- In two minutes, press the WPS button on your router.
- Unplug the extender and move it to a new location that is about halfway between your router and the area with a poor router WiFi signal.
- Plug the extender into an electrical outlet and wait for the power LED to light green.
- Use the Router Link LED to find a spot where the extender-to-router connection is optimal.
- If the Router Link LED doesn’t light amber or green, plug the extender into an outlet closer to the router and try again.
- Connect your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device to the WiFi network.
The NETGEAR installation assistant keeps asking for my network password (passphrase) or security
key, and I am sure that I entered the correct password. What can I do?
The extender is probably placed at the borderline of the range covered by the router or access point. Move the
extender closer to your router. If you’re using WEP security, make sure that you’re entering the network
password in the correct field.